The latest KingsRoad update is now live. New this week: Potions! We’ve revamped our boost system so that they’re not potions sold in town, and you can use them from your inventory at any time, not just at the start of a map.
Check out this and all our other updates this week by logging into KingsRoad now!
//New Features and Updates:
- Changed potions so that they’re sold by Savra in town. They’re also now consumable items, which means you can purchase them and use them whenever you’d like, not just at the beginning of a map.
- Combined Luck and Gold boost into one Luck potion that boosts chances of gold and loot.
- Added Superior Experience potion (5x XP for 10 minutes).
- Added Superior Mana Boost potion (10x regeneration speed for 10 minutes).
- Removed Identification boost.
- Renamed Invisibility boost as Dexterity potion.
- Renamed Skill boost as Temporal potion.
- Renamed Nimble boost as Speed potion.
- Reviving now costs gold instead of gems.
- Max timer on reviving for free is two minutes.
- Added icons above the town NPCs.
- Moved location of many town NPCs.
- Changed NPCs vendors so that they unlock as you progress through the game. (IMPORTANT: Players above level 15 shouldn’t notice any difference with this change. Newer players, you may notice some NPCs now appear “missing.” To use them again, you simply need to keep playing through quests until you unlock them. Anything you had crafting or stored in the vault will be there when you unlock them.)
- Changed all references of Valor to Mana.
- Changed name of Regeneration skill to Resilience.
- Resilience now gives resistance to knockback in addition to health regeneration.
- Players are now immune to knockbacks while using Whirl.
- Lowered cost to unlock Good items early to 5 gems.
- Lowered cost to unlock more inventory space to 15 gems.
- Changed price to identify epic items to 1,000 gold and legendary items to 5,000 gold.
- Lowered forge time of “good” items to 5 minutes.
- Lowered prices on Rejuvenation potions, added more stacks.
- Slightly increased ingredients required to craft food.
- There are now 25 items per stack in the store instead of 20.
- Added “health low” notification.
- Added “no food/drink” notification.
//Notable Bug Fixes:
- Fixed “Cooldown Reduction” attribute so that it works again.
- Online friends don’t always show up as online.
- Sporadic errors during co-op (working hard on fixes for this!).